Federal Ministry of Research and Education
Directorate 426 - Social Sciences and Humanities
53175 Bonn - Bad Godesberg
VAT ID no.: DE169838195
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
Society, Innovation, Technology
Digital Humanities/ Cultural Heritage
Phone: 0228 3821-1630
Fax: 0228 3821-1500
VAT ID no.: DE 121965658
Registered court and registration number of DLR: District court of Bonn, VR 2780
Dr. Kerstin Lutteropp
VAT ID no.: DE165396766
Katrin Schlotter, M.A.
The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (hereinafter referred to as "the BMBF") owns the copyright in texts unless otherwise specified.
The copyright in pictures is owned by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research or by the Federal Photo Archives of the Press and Information Office of the Federal Government unless otherwise specified.
Texts or parts thereof, diagrams, tables and pictures made available on the BMBF website may not be copied, distributed or displayed without the prior consent of the BMBF.
1) The Federal Ministry of Education and Research has acquired all rights of use of the digital images from the authors unless otherwise specified e.g. in the accompanying information.
2) Users are asked to pay attention to this information and any limitation of use specified therein. Users are liable for any damage resulting from non-compliance. They must indemnify the BMBF from any liability vis-à-vis third parties in this respect.
3) Images whose source is referenced as "BMBF" can be obtained free of charge from the BMBF (email@example.com) and may be used for reporting purposes in:
Any other use for commercial purposes including advertising is not admissible. Third-party use of images with a source reference other than "BMBF" is not allowed.
4) Any editing, recomposing or modification of digital images other than mere colour corrections, cutting and scaling is not admissible unless the BMBF has given its prior written consent. Digital images may not be displayed in a misleading context.
5) Any graphic, textual or other defacement of copyrighted images, e.g. by means of retaking, graphic alienation, photocomposing or electronic tools is not admissible. Users are responsible for captioning.
6) Press users are obliged in particular to adhere to the journalistic guidelines (Press Code) of the German Press Council (Deutscher Presserat). Consent to the use of images does not include the assurance that the persons shown, the owners of rights in displayed works or the owners of trademark or other property rights have given their consent to publication. Users are responsible for obtaining the consent of third parties as required in individual cases. They are bound to observe the privacy rights, copyright, trademark and other property rights of any persons, works, objects or symbols displayed. Users are liable for any damage suffered by third parties as a result of a breach of this duty.
8) The source "Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung" must be indicated when using the digital image. This also applies to electronic publications (e.g. on websites). An unsolicited copy must be forwarded to the BMBF free of charge prior to any publication in print:
Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung, Referat LS 21, Kapelle-Ufer 1, 10117 Berlin
User data is collected from you whenever you visit this site. To find out how the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) handles your data and the purpose of processing your data please refer to our statement on data protection.